The One Million Project - Charity Anthologies

If you haven't heard of the One Milllion Project, it's an organisation set up to help independent authors to be recognised, while helping worthwhile charities.  You can find out more about it at One Million Project

Soon to be released are the three anthologies - one for general fiction, another for thrillers and the third for fantasy.  I was invited to submit a short story for the fantasy anthology.  I chose to write something brand new, a tale called "Sanctuary" about a fantasy writer being targeted by a gangster due to a misunderstanding.

I'm in good company.  Many of my author friends are involved in this project and I invite people to check it out.  Proceeds from sales of the books will go to Cancer Research UK and the Emmaus Homeless Charity. 

Here are the Amazon links


  

Comments

Favoured by the Gods

Agrimage

Character Profile: Yozev Kurak

Prison