Oaths and Vows

Here are some of the most commonly used oaths and vows.


VIRIAN

The Virilaya (Oath of Allegiance)

Viria is in me heart
Viria is in me soul
Viria lives in me
Viria lives for me
I am Virian
I am my clan
I serve Viria
I preserve Viria
Viria therefore I am

The Mechlaya (The Becoming) 

I was
I lived
I died
Then I became Mechlah
I am
I exist always
I travel everywhere
Thus I am Mechlah
I am all of us
You are all of me
I am Eternity
Believe in me
Set your mind free

Virian/Sartorian Marriage Vow

We build a temple of our love, it shall stand firm as testimony to our faith.  Throughout our lives we shall continue to build, as we grow stronger together.  The solo journey is over; our voyage together has begun.  We are two, but also one.  We are Virian/Sartorian.

(Followed by Prayers and Rituals)



CARPATHIAN

Carpathian Pledge 

(on reaching Age of Admission)

I, [NAME], SON/DAUGHTER OF [NAME],
Pledge my life to uphold
The dignity and honour
Of the Family Forever

(Then the Circle of Justice is spoken)

Carpathian Circle of Justice

This is the first circle
The only circle
First the Family
Always the Family
Never a friend
Just a means to an end
Justice to the end
This is the last circle
The only circle
The circle forever
Carpathian honour

Comments

Favoured by the Gods

Agrimage

Character Profile: Yozev Kurak

Prison